Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Harry Fay - A Ring That Fits!

Good morning everyone!
I am really excited to bring you this post today as it's about plus size rings. I know to some of you this may sound crazy but finding rings for bigger fingers isn't easy, so it's really nice when you do and they are nice.
Harry Fay contacted me to see if I was interested in trying out one of their beautiful silver rings and I agreed. Ever since I was in high school and started wearing more jewelry, I have had trouble finding rings for my chubby fingers so for a company to offer up sizing in rings that are gorgeous and silver, this is definitely exciting. 


I chose the beautiful Georgette ring with pink and white cubic zirconia and a silver band.
It fits like a glove and is so sparkly and bright. Their online sizing is easy and right on so you don't have to worry. It also come in a gorgeous little red ring box too - so perfect for a gift.


Harry Fay also do other silver jewelry, including men's rings so no one gets left out. Have a look at their website, everything is gorgeous.

xxToodalooKatie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...