Thursday, September 18, 2014

Simply Be Open in London (Part 2)

Hello again!
So  on Sunday, myself and Hollie from Pretty Big Butterflies, Lucie from FatBeautyX, and Abi from A is for Abi decided we would all go together to have a mooch around the Simply Be shop as it's always more fun to shop with others.
We were given the downstairs changing rooms to use which are spacious and air conditioned with soft carpet and the amazing magic mirror. I could have just sat in them forever.
The sales assistants were amazing, and so helpful, grabbing us all the sizes we needed and makes helpful suggestions - and even serving up a cheeky bit of champagne!
Here are my top things that I tried on, including a couple of fun magic mirror shots!






I ended up going home with the blazer and a massive wishlist... oh how I love all of these items!
I think I will be expanding my floating wardrobe over the next couple of months to make room for all these glorious patterns and cuts!
You really can't put a price on trying something on - it makes a world of difference.
Thanks to all the lovely ladies at the shop for making our afternoon perfect!

XXToodalooKatie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...