Friday, March 21, 2014

ToodalooKatie's Blog Birthday - Day 7 - Yours Clothing Review 2/2

Good morning everyone!
I am back today with my second review for Yours Clothing. I am so terrible for remembering to wear a coat, because as soon as the weather gets just warm enough for a sweater I decide that I need nothing else, which means I end up frozen outside in the evening. I am putting a stop to this, and that is why I chose the Khaki Cotton Parka with Hood and PU sleeves.

Parka - Yours Clothing
Jeans - Fashion World
Flats - Primark

I love that it has the pleather sleeves and drawstring at the waist and for those who like practical, the pockets have plenty of room for your wallet and phone etc. It also has a hood which, in this unpredictable weather is key. I get really warm, but find this just light enough to shelter me from the wind/ rain etc. without me burning up in the tube. It is true to size, if not a tiny bit big but perfect to wear over top of a cardi without feeling bunched up.


Thank you so much Yours Clothing for sending me this lovely coat!
Bring on SPRING!

XXToodalooKatie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...